NCS Plus is a forum to support learning for on-the-ground students. Every NCS student and family enjoys an added dimension within their on-the-ground classrooms: NCS Plus. Although direct instruction within on-the-ground classrooms will not change, NCS Plus supports the "flipped classroom" model of learning wherein students can revisit key concepts presented within the class when away from the classroom.
If a family wishes to keep their student home for a period of time for whatever reason, NCS Plus will support that student's continued learning, concurrent with what is happening in the classroom. This means that when that student is ready to return, they can do so with no disruption to academic progress.
- Facilitated by a learning management system called Canvas
- NCS Plus is a classroom complement at all grade levels - K through 12
- Captures key elements of the on-the-ground classroom experience
- NCS Plus supports students that are absent
- Each student's participation within NCS Plus will need to be approved by a school principal.